More Failures

Well I’m up to 7 failed triacs this year. Most were from 2009, but I had one failed triac in my SSRez’s that were new for 2010. I guess some failures are to be expected. Just annoying. Well once the replacements show up and I get everything tested I can get them up for sale. I’m really anxious to do so, so that I can pay for my LE’s that are on order. I ordered 10 more triacs from mouser (and 10 spares for the LE’s while I was at it). Hopefully they come soon so I can get the boards fixed and move on to something else.

I ordered a light sensor chip from SparkFun that I hope to integrate with my Arduino in order to make a light curve generator. I will try and post more about that project as it progresses.

Comments are closed.